Blockchain Developer is an experienced Full-stack Engineer who proficient in end-to-end blockchain development. We are looking for energetic engineer to be part of the blockchain core team responsible for our blockchain architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development, from research and analysis to architect (security, performance, scalability etc), design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment)
- Responsible for managing source code repository, issues and contributors.
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Collaborate with team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance.
- Involve in open-source community projects and activities.
- Collaborate with engineers, open-source community members or other information technology personnel in other teams during the design process.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar role and be able to communicate effectively to technical audiences with varying levels of understanding blockchain, cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technologies.
- Experience working with open-source projects and community activities
- Minimum 3 years related working experience with at least 1 year blockchain project experience
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like and Ethereum-like blockchain, Tendermint, EVM
- Familiar with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, signatures)
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanism (POW, POS, POA, etc) & P2P network
- Proficiency in Linux OS and Linux commands
- Proficiency in Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, AliCloud)
- Proficiency in Docker Container Technologies, Kubernetes
- Proficiency in NodeJS, NPM, GIT repositories, open source tools & technologies
- Proficiency in Key Value Databases (Redis, LevelDB, etc)
- Reading and writing skills in English
- A good understanding of the latest digital and social media trends.
- Good organizational and project-management skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Experienced in project management.
- Familiar with Front-end development (Angular, React, Vue js etc).
- Familiar with Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc).
- Reading and writing skills in Mandarin.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: