We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in large amounts of data (Big Data) and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. We also want to see a passion for machine learning, deep learning and research. You must be able to train and test Machine learning and Deep Learning models. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for this role.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Working with Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN).
- Applying data mining techniques.
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- Research & Develop and Implement Image Processing & Detection.
- Research & Develop and Implement Biometric data models for Blockchain solution.
- Research & Develop and Implement Zero-Knowledge Proof for Identity etc Blockchain solution.
- Prepare, conduct workshops, talks, seminars to big group of audience.
- Data Science contents writing (medium, etc).
- Building Open Source community for Data Science.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Science or Math background preferred.
- Excellent background in research.
- Experience with big data analytics platforms (Spark or Hadoop).
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques such as regression, classification and clustering.
- Excellent understanding of neural networks and especially convolutional neural networks.
- Experience with R and its related libraries such as dplyr, shiny, caret, etc.
- Python and its related libraries such as keras, tensorflow, numpy, pandas, etc.
- Experience with PySpark or Scala.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with data visualisation tools.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, linear algebra).
- Good scripting and programming skills.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: