The Product team at Maxonrow needs a community manager with prior experience in developer relations or technical product marketing to lead our developer marketing efforts. You will build and lead a team of Developer Relations and Developer Evangelists, and partner with Tech, Product, and Marketing to drive engagement with the global developer community. We’re looking for a builder to drive the acquisition and engagement funnel among developers at scale through best-in-class documentation, developer education and content, compelling storytelling, community management, campaigns, and events.
- Reporting to the Head of Product, you will work in collaboration to create and lead the overall developer relations and evangelism strategy.
- Own, manage and grow the existing developer relations team to drive adoption of the Maxonrow SDK and Maxonrow ecosystem.
- Design and implement programs that are optimized to deliver results across the developer marketing funnel.
- Represent Maxonrow at blockchain developer events and conferences, and contribute to online forums and channels.
- Lead the direction of the team responsible for technical documentation and educational content targeted at developers.
- Work directly with the Marketing team to lead developer relations and evangelism efforts to drive engagement and build a sense of community.
- Articulate compelling value propositions and drive adoption in various market segments and geographical areas.
- Drive the strategy for content development through thought leadership, white papers, infographics, blog posts, social media, webinars and by being an evangelist for Cosmos
- Manage the inbound relationship funnel, and taking ownership over a few key accounts.
- Identify high quality projects that may build on top of Maxonrow and start engaging them via an outbound program.
- Be the voice of the developer during product discussions and evaluating priorities of bugs and feature requests.
- Hustling skills - get out there, meet people and make connections in unexpected places; be an advocate for Cosmos’ next-generation blockchain developer tool
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in developer relations, technical product marketing or product management roles; innate ability to earn trust and credibility with technical teams.
- 3+ years of experience in building, managing and leading high-performing software teams.
- Strong technical abilities: blockchain experience is a must.
- Ability to write and edit technical documentation for developers.
- Willingness to travel across the globe a few times each year, and stay productive and professional on the road.
- Proven ability to communicate information - experience in giving talks in front of a large group of people and experience in writing technical content.
- A deep interest in decentralized applications and the communities around them.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important.
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through.
- A history of engaging with developer communities in-person (hackathons, conferences, meetups etc) and online (social media, community forums, reddit, other channels)
- Excitement to learn new languages and frameworks.
- Programming background.
- Written and/or spoken Mandarin.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, will allow the individual to deal comfortably with all levels within the organization.
- Strong computer literacy skills (love technology).
- A willingness to report to management on a regular basis.
- The ability to manage a brand and a strong understanding of brand equity.
- A resilience that will allow them to persevere with people.
- A willingness to take ownership of product performance.
- An eye for detail.
- A willingness to use initiative and operate within a hands-on environment.
- A sense of humor and the flexibility to adapt to a changing culture.
- The ability to diplomatically influence others.
- A willingness to be supportive of others’ needs.
- Most of all a team player!
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: