DevOps are IT professionals who collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
Responsible for multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time, Devops Engineers must be extremely flexible.
- Participate in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings. In addition to providing their guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits, they create and share their operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
- Responsible for developing and building IT solutions by install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment. Another duty is to make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer.
- Ongoing monitoring of routine application maintenance tasks.
- Help create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance and troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors.
- Evaluate existing applications and platforms, provide recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar role and be able to communicate effectively to technical audiences with varying levels of understanding enterprise software or blockchain solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software.
- Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 6 years related working experience.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, signatures).
- Proficiency in Linux OS and Linux commands.
- Proficiency in Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, AliCloud).
- Proficiency in Docker Container Technologies, Kubernetes.
- DevOps Experience (CI/CD, Coverage Test).
- 4 year+ professional experience.
- Hands on experience in networking security, databases and cloud systems.
- Profound knowledge in various scripting languages, system & server administration and mass system deployments.
- Wide knowledge in operating system administration, programing languages, cloud platform deployment and networking protocols.
- Outstanding knowledge in release engineering J2EE configuration, creating tools for engineering organization for performance optimization.
- Transactional System Experience (E-commerce, Payment, Banking, etc).
- Reading and writing skills in English.
- A good understanding of the latest technology trends.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Familiar with bitcoin-like and Ethereum-like blockchain, Tendermint, Polkadot.
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanism (POW, POS, POA, etc) & P2P network.
- Reading and writing skills in Mandarin.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: