The IT Operations manager manages the team running the Maxonrow backend systems for user data, token approvals and KYC verifications. The Operations team works with Management to ensure systems and standards are kept and process followed for maintaining the security of the ecosystem.
As a Technical Operations Manager, your team will provide support for users and token issuers on the Maxonrow network. You will assist the Engineers, Product team, and Business Development to manage the backend systems used to govern the blockchain. The role serves as the key client-facing role, representing Maxonrow to customers through email and messaging as well as managing the team of support specialists.
- Manage Technical operations team and processes.
- Assist with monitoring and managing user on-boarding and token issuing process.
- Document, update, and manage common problems, either alone or as part of a team.
- Provide basic project management support functions for client end systems, including troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution.
- Follow through until problems are resolved.
- Escalate unresolved issues to internal Product or Engineering teams within predetermined timeframes.
- Data entry within help desk systems.
Experience in working with high performance teams in a fast moving environment. The candidate should have the ability to coordinate and interact productively with managers, partners or blockchain experts, both internally and externally.
- 3 - 5 years of work using ERP or web based customer data systems.
- 1 - 2 yrs Experience/training on one or more of the following: customer relations, project planning, database understanding, and helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Ability to develop documentation and assist with process definitions.
- Strong skills in problem tracking, problem logging, documentation, escalation and follow-up.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English & Mandarin; strong organization skills.
- Takes direction and interacts well with leaders.
- Excellent phone manner is a plus.
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Fintech or Cryptocurrencies is a plus.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Knowledge of technological trends.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and strong initiative.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing and evolving environment.
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and using it to ultimately improve the end result.
- Be a team player and take initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research. Strong communication skills and good time-management skills.
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: