Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The end goal is then combine those findings with general requirements, specifications, timetables, pricing and plans to complete development and marketing strategies.
- Know customer needs through research and market data.
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability.
- Assess competition by comparing products.
- Create product marketing communications objectives.
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management.
- Review inventory levels and production schedules for product availability.
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand.
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results.
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates [Company X] and its features across primary market segments.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar role and be able to communicate effectively to technical audiences with varying levels of understanding enterprise software or blockchain solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- 2+ years of experience in a job in the blockchain market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Technical background, with experience in SDLC cycle in a mobile app and web portal.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Familiar with bitcoin-like and Ethereum-like blockchain, Tendermint, Polkadot.
- SQL knowledge and experience.
- Reading and writing skills in Mandarin.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Work well under pressure.
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: