Senior Mobile Developer is an experienced Engineer who proficient in end-to-end Mobile Application development. We are looking for energetic engineer to be part of the software core team responsible for our blockchain/software architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of Mobile Application development, from research and analysis to code architect (security, performance, scalability etc), design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment)
- Map business requirements to Android & iOS Mobile Application development.
- Responsible for managing source code repository, issues and contributors.
- Define the development approach and best practices to implement the solutions.
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance, hands-on training.
- Involve in open-source community projects and activities.
- Collaborate with engineers, open-source community members or other information technology personnel in other teams during the design process.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar role and be able to communicate effectively to technical audiences with varying levels of understanding enterprise software or blockchain solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures (JSON etc).
- Familiar with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, signatures).
- Proficiency in Linux OS and Linux commands.
- Proficiency in Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, AliCloud).
- DevOps Experience (CI/CD, Coverage Test).
- Proficiency in NPM, GIT repositories, open source tools & technologies.
- Proficiency in App Design, Security, Hardware/Sensors.
- Proficiency in Mobile SDK/Libraries for networking, push notification.
- Proficiency in REST APIs call, socket, websocket, etc.
- Proficiency in Native App writing.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS.
- Knowledge of UX and UI.
- Transactional System Experience (E-commerce, Payment, Wallet, Banking, etc).
- Reading and writing skills in English.
- A good understanding of the latest technology trends.
- Experience working with open-source projects and community activities.
- Familiar with bitcoin-like and Ethereum-like blockchain, Tendermint, Polkadot.
- Familiar with Hybrid App framework, design & development.
- Familiar with VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS.
- Familiar with Adobe Systems Adobe ActionScript.
- Reading and writing skills in Mandarin.
- Great Creativity and Innovation.
- Proficiency in writing automated tests.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: