Software Engineer is an experienced engineer who proficient in end-to-end blockchain/software development. We are looking for energetic engineer to be part of the blockchain/software core team responsible for our blockchain/software development and deployment.
- Responsible for the blockchain/software development, from research and analysis to code design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment).
- Responsible for managing source code repository, issues and contributors.
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Collaborate with team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance.
- Involve in open-source community projects and activities.
- Collaborate with engineers, open-source community members or other information technology personnel in other teams during the design process.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar role and be able to communicate effectively to technical audiences with varying levels of understanding enterprise software or blockchain solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years related working experience.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, signatures).
- Proficiency in Linux OS and Linux commands.
- Proficiency in Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, AliCloud).
- Proficiency in Docker Container Technologies, Kubernetes.
- DevOps Experience (CI/CD, Coverage Test).
- Proficiency in NodeJS, NPM, GIT repositories, open source tools & technologies.
- Proficiency in VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS.
- Proficiency in Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc).
- Proficiency in Key Value Databases (Redis, LevelDB, etc).
- Proficiency in RabbitMQ, Kafka, websocket, etc.
- Transactional System Experience (E-commerce, Payment, Banking, etc).
- Reading and writing skills in English.
- A good understanding of the latest technology trends.
- Experience working with open-source projects and community activities.
- Familiar with bitcoin-like and Ethereum-like blockchain, Tendermint, Polkadot.
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanism (POW, POS, POA, etc) & P2P network.
- Reading and writing skills in Mandarin.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to: