System Analyst analyse how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They write requirements for new systems and may also help implement them and monitor their effectiveness.
- Examining current systems and requirement gathering.
- Determine specifications for new or modified systems.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar role and be able to communicate effectively to technical audiences with varying levels of understanding enterprise software or blockchain solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Agile software development using JIRA.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Java GUI front-end development, SQL, Postgres, or equivalent database tools.
- Visual Basic, C++ and Java
- Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- SAP business software applications.
- Web-based technologies.
- Experience with OS-level scripting environment, such as Bourne shell.
- Experience working in a research environment that relies extensively on Open Source solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the TCP / IP protocol suite; security architecture; securing and hardening Operating Systems; Networks; Databases; and Applications.
- Reading and writing skills in Mandarin.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Competitive salary with additional perks and relocation (if necessary) to Maxonrow’s IT office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Make a valuable contribution to the blockchain industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.