MAX-DMS is a tamper-proof document management system that uses blockchain to monitor and track document history:
- Every document that is uploaded and endorsed by signatures turns into a transaction and is recorded in the blockchain. Users can store, track and sign documents in the system where all changes are recorded and transparent.
- Maxonrow team built MAX-DMS to be easily customizable to fulfill unique needs across various industries and use cases.
- MAX-DMS can be built on Maxonrow Blockchain (public chain) or private chain according to different business needs.
MAX-DMS is customizable according to various industry needs. It consists of configurable workflows, dynamic forms, and methods for document keeping. With MAX-DMS you can:
- Configure MAX-DMS to be built on our blockchain or private chain according to your business needs.
- Create folders to upload and store multiple documents on the blockchain.
- Endorse documents with signatures that are tied to verified officers and staff.
- The documents/folders are stored on IPFS and can be retrieved by hash.
Is MAX-DMS for you?
MAX-DMS proves useful in various industries, for instance:
- Education: academic certificates issued by universities could be endorsed and recorded in blockchain.
- Medical: patient records and medical certificates produced by doctors and endorsed by hospitals can be immutable by storing them on the blockchain.
- Entertainment: filing, registration, and archive of intellectual properties, such as sheet music for songs and manuscripts of literary works/novels.