4. WHEN DOES COLLECTION TAKE PLACE
A. Maxonrow collects your personal information at different times when you make use of our Services. Generally, personal information is collected when:
- you use our Services;
- you create an Account;
- you watch advertisements within our Services;
- you sign up to a newsletter;
- you contact Maxonrow customer service and during technical support sessions;
- you enter into Maxonrow contest or promotion;
- you chat with other users of the Services via the Platform or Maxonrow’s websites or mobile applications;
- you wish to participate in a beta or otherwise use trial version of the Platform; or you share or otherwise contribute to our social media channels and other community websites.
B. Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and our legitimate business objectives.
C. If you do not submit personal information when asked by Maxonrow, your refusal may limit our ability to process your Account creation, provision of Services, contest or promotion registration, or request for technical support.
D. Since the basis of processing your data is the consent you grant, we hereby inform you that consent may be withdrawn at any time. Please be advised that revoking your consent will require the closing of your Account at Maxonrow and the revocation will only take effect in the future. Any processing that was carried out prior to the revocation shall not be affected thereby.
5. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
A. We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an Account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password;
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or use our Services, whether on our websites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number, payment information and cryptocurrency wallet address;
- Information you provide in public forums on our Platform, websites and applications;
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information;
- Location information when you visit our websites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our websites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information; and
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our websites, use our applications on third-party websites or platforms or open emails we send.
6. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- We acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
7. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY MAXONROW
Facilitate the use of any Services; Communicate with you about your Account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our websites and applications or changes to our policies; Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
Send you offers and promotions for our Services or third-party products and services; Personalise content and experiences; Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our websites and applications and on third-party websites and applications; Optimise or improve our Services and operations; and detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
8. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We will not share your personal information with other parties aside from Maxonrow’s agents and affiliates, except in limited circumstances, including when you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services; Directing us to share your personal information with third-party websites or platforms, such as social networking websites; When companies perform services on our behalf, such as customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law; and When we share personal information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business, to enforce our terms and conditions or policies, to ensure the safety and security of our guests and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties, to comply with legal process or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including, for the avoidance of doubt, when lawfully required to disclose to the relevant government or authorities. Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
9. YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices include the right to correct, update and delete your Account.
To request confirmation of whether we process personal information relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal information; to request that we rectify or update your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated; to request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where we collected personal data on the basis of your consent, and you withdraw your consent; to request that we restrict the use of your personal information in certain circumstances; where you have given us consent to process your personal information, to withdraw your consent; and to request that we provide a copy of your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
10. DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
11. DATA TRANSFERS, STORAGE AND PROCESSING GLOBALLY
PERSONAL INFORMATION CORRECTION/UPDATE FORM
|Passport No (optional for customers):|
|Contact Details (address/phone/email):|
|Previous Data||New Data to be Updated|
- Please ensure accuracy when providing us with the information requested in this form. The personal information submitted by you to us in this form is necessary for processing your request and any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the personal information submitted may result in delays in processing the request and/or our inability to process your request.
- Your correction request will be subject to approval following our receipt and approval of this completed form.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process the Personal Information Correction/Update Form in accordance with the provisions of local law.
|For internal use:|